youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,482 But I guess he'd say that letting it happen that way meant he really did win Spoiler
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,483 Ok time to go into a coma Good night to you reading this Except for you. Unread this plz.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,485 I read it backwards which is like unreading it I think
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,488 LeiaSkywalker said: I read it backwards which is like unreading it I think Click to expand... You must unread what you have read
LeiaSkywalker said: I read it backwards which is like unreading it I think Click to expand... You must unread what you have read
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,489 LeiaSkywalker said: I should try and sleep again too Click to expand... Sleep! Or sleep not! There is no try
LeiaSkywalker said: I should try and sleep again too Click to expand... Sleep! Or sleep not! There is no try
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,495 Omfg I've missed football so fucking much!!!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,496 Actually really fucking nervous though because I hope we're not absolute dog shit
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,497 LeiaSkywalker said: But howwww?!!!! Click to expand... ...and then in Episode 86 of Clone Wars, Anakin is all rebellious and shit but Ahsoka is even more rebellious, and Obi-Wan sighs a lot while Mace Windu acts like a condescending jackass
LeiaSkywalker said: But howwww?!!!! Click to expand... ...and then in Episode 86 of Clone Wars, Anakin is all rebellious and shit but Ahsoka is even more rebellious, and Obi-Wan sighs a lot while Mace Windu acts like a condescending jackass
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Aug 21, 2026 #494,499 And I hope Arsenal lose to Coventry tomorrow!