vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,222 TheIntermissionOfCats said: Good morning Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... And good morning
TheIntermissionOfCats said: Good morning Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... And good morning
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,224 I have to wake up, I'm driving 2 hours today
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,225 TheIntermissionOfCats said: Good morning Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... vanilla_hips said: And good morning Click to expand... Good afternoon morning
TheIntermissionOfCats said: Good morning Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... vanilla_hips said: And good morning Click to expand... Good afternoon morning
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,227 youngbustyredhead said: I have to wake up, I'm driving 2 hours today Click to expand... Ooooohhh, Pengu on a journey. Will there be fun at the destination???
youngbustyredhead said: I have to wake up, I'm driving 2 hours today Click to expand... Ooooohhh, Pengu on a journey. Will there be fun at the destination???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,228 My sister and I are going to a Little League World Series game, so hopefully!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,230 Amberrlicious said: Good afternoon morning Click to expand... H E L L O
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,231 youngbustyredhead said: My sister and I are going to a Little League World Series game, so hopefully! Click to expand... Let me guess: You support the Boston Waddlers.
youngbustyredhead said: My sister and I are going to a Little League World Series game, so hopefully! Click to expand... Let me guess: You support the Boston Waddlers.
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,232 Good morning. Zelda is being very cute this morning so I am stuck in bed and need someone to bring me coffee plz
Good morning. Zelda is being very cute this morning so I am stuck in bed and need someone to bring me coffee plz
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,233 Well there is a team from Massachusetts playing but not til 3pm, so we probably won't be there for all of that game
Well there is a team from Massachusetts playing but not til 3pm, so we probably won't be there for all of that game
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,234 youngbustyredhead said: Well there is a team from Massachusetts playing but not til 3pm, so we probably won't be there for all of that game Click to expand... You have to shout your lungs out and eat junk food today.
youngbustyredhead said: Well there is a team from Massachusetts playing but not til 3pm, so we probably won't be there for all of that game Click to expand... You have to shout your lungs out and eat junk food today.
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,235 youngbustyredhead said: Well there is a team from Massachusetts playing but not til 3pm, so we probably won't be there for all of that game Click to expand... Massachusetts? Hey I know that place
youngbustyredhead said: Well there is a team from Massachusetts playing but not til 3pm, so we probably won't be there for all of that game Click to expand... Massachusetts? Hey I know that place
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,236 vanilla_hips said: You have to shout your lungs out and eat junk food today. Click to expand... There will be hot dogs consumed. Beyond that who knows?
vanilla_hips said: You have to shout your lungs out and eat junk food today. Click to expand... There will be hot dogs consumed. Beyond that who knows?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,237 youngbustyredhead said: There will be hot dogs consumed. Click to expand... Amber will be there too? Very strange.
youngbustyredhead said: There will be hot dogs consumed. Click to expand... Amber will be there too? Very strange.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,238 youngbustyredhead said: There will be hot dogs consumed. Beyond that who knows? Click to expand... Hope you both have a good time.
youngbustyredhead said: There will be hot dogs consumed. Beyond that who knows? Click to expand... Hope you both have a good time.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,239 vanilla_hips said: Amber will be there too? Very strange. Click to expand... I’d forgotten the whole hotdog thing
vanilla_hips said: Amber will be there too? Very strange. Click to expand... I’d forgotten the whole hotdog thing
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,240 Amberrlicious said: I’d forgotten the whole hotdog thing Click to expand... Good thing you have me.