Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,321 vanilla_hips said: You want it super hairy? Click to expand... Fiiiiiiiiiiight me
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,322 TheIntermissionOfCats said: I've been doing it. Whatever the books say, it's a high cost low reward kind of lifestyle, Unless you get really good at holding on to the small victories I would not recommend doing it too often. Click to expand... Sounds like too much effort.
TheIntermissionOfCats said: I've been doing it. Whatever the books say, it's a high cost low reward kind of lifestyle, Unless you get really good at holding on to the small victories I would not recommend doing it too often. Click to expand... Sounds like too much effort.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,323 Maddiemoiselle said: Fiiiiiiiiiiight me Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,324 Maddiemoiselle said: Fiiiiiiiiiiight me Click to expand... Do you want to be a masochist today? I'm in.
Maddiemoiselle said: Fiiiiiiiiiiight me Click to expand... Do you want to be a masochist today? I'm in.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,326 BaileyXcX said: I’m treating myself to Tex Mex today Click to expand... I just have to ask you this: Do you ever actually cook?
BaileyXcX said: I’m treating myself to Tex Mex today Click to expand... I just have to ask you this: Do you ever actually cook?
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,327 I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning
I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning
TheIntermissionOfCats 🐈 Cat Room Moderator 🐈 FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Aug 22, 2026 #495,328 DrugDistributor said: I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning Click to expand... that sounds lovely!
DrugDistributor said: I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning Click to expand... that sounds lovely!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,330 DrugDistributor said: I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning Click to expand... A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack.
DrugDistributor said: I am stoned, drinking coffee, doing art, and watching a movie and I am just having such a nice morning Click to expand... A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,331 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Wooooooo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,332 LatinoTony said: What going on in the Milly today? Click to expand... Fights
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,333 BaileyXcX said: I’m treating myself to Tex Mex today Click to expand... Go on
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,334 vanilla_hips said: Do you want to be a masochist today? I'm in. Click to expand... Yes. Bitch.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,336 vanilla_hips said: I just have to ask you this: Do you ever actually cook? Click to expand... Define “cook”
vanilla_hips said: I just have to ask you this: Do you ever actually cook? Click to expand... Define “cook”
LatinoTony Active Member FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,337 vanilla_hips said: A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack. Click to expand... whAT??? FCN was way wilder, jeez
vanilla_hips said: A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack. Click to expand... whAT??? FCN was way wilder, jeez
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,338 vanilla_hips said: A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack. Click to expand... I dont really want to associate with anyone who does crack
vanilla_hips said: A shame you didn't get to know the person who started the thread. He was often on crack. Click to expand... I dont really want to associate with anyone who does crack
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,339 Maddiemoiselle said: Go on Click to expand... Chuy’s It’s been too long
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,340 BaileyXcX said: Define “cook” Click to expand... say things that are cool and true and people want to hear
BaileyXcX said: Define “cook” Click to expand... say things that are cool and true and people want to hear