both compelling arguments
I need something else.
Did you go last week?should I go to the gym on tuesday?
yes - you will feel good after; you paid already; you're getting a little old to be this lazy
no - I dont feel like it
they actually did say that and i did go last week but i was a virgin then and this time if i go back theyre going to say it again as i'm leaving i know it.. cos i paid for 3 passesDid you go last week?
Did they say “see you next Tuesday?”
How do you manage to maintain discipline, exercise regularly, and pay attention to your diet? I'm asking for a friend.they actually did say that and i did go last week but i was a virgin then and this time if i go back theyre going to say it again as i'm leaving i know it.. cos i paid for 3 passes
I don't do any of that.How do you manage to maintain discipline, exercise regularly, and pay attention to your diet? I'm asking for a friend.![]()
Whaaaat?I don't do any of that.
Ah, okay.He didn’t do crack
He’s a lovely guy
*grabs your shoulders, throws you down, and straddles you* shut up, slut.What. Indeed.
howcome the what what?Whaaaat?
what isopods? i love isopods my little clean up crewI just spent he last 20minutes watching and taking pictures of my isopods after feeding them shrimp. they loved it and went nuts and had good fights
Adorable!*grabs your shoulders, throws you down, and straddles you* shut up, slut.![]()
the best! I've had all sorts of different ones but these guys are the only ones who are adaptable enough to live in almost any environment.Ive got a little gang of Spotted Cows!
View attachment 518975
You can't cuddle them.Ive got a little gang of Spotted Cows!
View attachment 518975