SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,361 Talkie-Toaster said: I prefer southeast chavs Click to expand... You just trying to bring out SouthsideSadie again blud
Talkie-Toaster said: I prefer southeast chavs Click to expand... You just trying to bring out SouthsideSadie again blud
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,362 Amberrlicious said: East end boys and west side cowboys Click to expand... Oh I know this. The Pet Boys
Amberrlicious said: East end boys and west side cowboys Click to expand... Oh I know this. The Pet Boys
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,364 SarcasticSadie said: You just trying to bring out SouthsideSadie again blud Click to expand... I think you should sush.
SarcasticSadie said: You just trying to bring out SouthsideSadie again blud Click to expand... I think you should sush.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,365 Amberrlicious said: I like Sadie’s south side Click to expand... You too
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,369 Carry On Lovin Also, those movies are nuts I saw one called carry on the buses or something , was hilariously bad ha
Carry On Lovin Also, those movies are nuts I saw one called carry on the buses or something , was hilariously bad ha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,370 SarcasticSadie said: You just like them cause they have a song called Kick Stones Click to expand... 100000000%
SarcasticSadie said: You just like them cause they have a song called Kick Stones Click to expand... 100000000%
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,371 SarcasticSadie said: Carry On Lovin Also, those movies are nuts I saw one called carry on the buses or something , was hilariously bad ha Click to expand... Yeah they are all pretty terrible
SarcasticSadie said: Carry On Lovin Also, those movies are nuts I saw one called carry on the buses or something , was hilariously bad ha Click to expand... Yeah they are all pretty terrible
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,372 Bailey Deftones have a song called knife party
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,373 Talkie-Toaster said: Bailey Deftones have a song called knife party Click to expand... On it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,374 Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah they are all pretty terrible Click to expand... One was enough
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,375 I’ve seen a few of them. Dreadful bit a few funny bits. But mostly cringey
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,376 I just discovered is a new series of Mobland out, was quite good that
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,377 SarcasticSadie said: I just discovered is a new series of Mobland out, was quite good that Click to expand... .you ain't got time for that. You've got samurai pizza cats to watch
SarcasticSadie said: I just discovered is a new series of Mobland out, was quite good that Click to expand... .you ain't got time for that. You've got samurai pizza cats to watch
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #506,378 I haven’t even caught up with Ted yet, and I love that