BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 13, 2026 #507,803 BunnyBeeHope said: I ate too many doritos Click to expand... No such thing
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 13, 2026 #507,809 It actually happened to show how radical the left is they showed a political commentator in his underwear at their convention lol
It actually happened to show how radical the left is they showed a political commentator in his underwear at their convention lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 13, 2026 #507,817 Oh yeah, I need to finish picking my Cabinet
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 14, 2026 #507,819 youngbustyredhead said: Oh yeah, I need to finish picking my Cabinet Click to expand... Did you?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2026 #507,820 Maddiemoiselle said: Did you? Click to expand... I didn't! Once I picked Optimus Prime, the rest seemed kind of redundant lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Did you? Click to expand... I didn't! Once I picked Optimus Prime, the rest seemed kind of redundant lol