S Sissy868 New Member Jun 12, 2026 #1 I am you average guy. I am quiet, ok looking and bisexual. I love having sex with women but nothing compared to the presence of a big black cock.
I am you average guy. I am quiet, ok looking and bisexual. I love having sex with women but nothing compared to the presence of a big black cock.
B blazedmuthafacko420 New Member Jun 15, 2026 #4 timmmmy said: i watch so much gay porn now Click to expand... Me too
K KingZoso New Member Sep 18, 2026 #7 blazedmuthafacko420 said: Me too Click to expand... I am a not Gay but I do like Jacking Off watching men Sucking and Butt Fucking each other Bareback.
blazedmuthafacko420 said: Me too Click to expand... I am a not Gay but I do like Jacking Off watching men Sucking and Butt Fucking each other Bareback.
Graveday Member FCN Regular Saturday at 11:33 AM #8 KingZoso said: I am a not Gay but I do like Jacking Off watching men Sucking and Butt Fucking each other Bareback. Click to expand... Me too
KingZoso said: I am a not Gay but I do like Jacking Off watching men Sucking and Butt Fucking each other Bareback. Click to expand... Me too
freakybisissysub New Member Today at 5:16 AM #9 timmmmy said: i watch so much gay porn now Click to expand... same here. every. night. sometimes.. all night
timmmmy said: i watch so much gay porn now Click to expand... same here. every. night. sometimes.. all night