vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,041 youngbustyredhead said: It’s just callbacks to some past typos Click to expand... You dont say
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,047 Okie I had a granola bar in my room but I need more breakfast things
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,049 youngbustyredhead said: Okie I had a granola bar in my room but I need more breakfast things Click to expand... Tash26 said: Get the breakfast thingsssss Click to expand... Always drink enough milk
youngbustyredhead said: Okie I had a granola bar in my room but I need more breakfast things Click to expand... Tash26 said: Get the breakfast thingsssss Click to expand... Always drink enough milk
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,051 vanilla_hips said: Always drink enough milk Click to expand... Yes Miss vanilla
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,052 Maddiemoiselle said: I should have toast Click to expand... @Talkie-Toaster
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,053 youngbustyredhead said: Okie I had a granola bar in my room but I need more breakfast things Click to expand... “Granola bar” Cute nickname
youngbustyredhead said: Okie I had a granola bar in my room but I need more breakfast things Click to expand... “Granola bar” Cute nickname
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,054 Maddiemoiselle said: I should have toast Click to expand... Just the toast? That's sad
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,055 Amberrlicious said: “Granola bar” Cute nickname Click to expand... mah werd
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,056 vanilla_hips said: Just the toast? That's sad Click to expand... What else do you recommend?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,057 Maddiemoiselle said: What else do you recommend? Click to expand... Something to spread on it?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,058 vanilla_hips said: Something to spread on it? Click to expand... Ma'am. Did you think I was gonna have dry toast?
vanilla_hips said: Something to spread on it? Click to expand... Ma'am. Did you think I was gonna have dry toast?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,059 Maddiemoiselle said: Ma'am. Did you think I was gonna have dry toast? Click to expand... You might have dipped it in your coffee or something.
Maddiemoiselle said: Ma'am. Did you think I was gonna have dry toast? Click to expand... You might have dipped it in your coffee or something.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #510,060 vanilla_hips said: You might have dipped it in your coffee or something. Click to expand... . i would not
vanilla_hips said: You might have dipped it in your coffee or something. Click to expand... . i would not