Who's perfection are you striving for?...your own,families, friends,societies or your partners....the unique imperfections are what make you you.... perfection is overrated and boring,your energy could be put to a better happier use
Who's perfection are you striving for?...your own,families, friends,societies or your partners....the unique imperfections are what make you you.... perfection is overrated and boring,your energy could be put to a better happier use
People talk about fossil fuels this, fossil fuels that.... But have you though about if we still had to use coal and wood to keep ourselves warm and run all sorts of equipment? Imagine eight billion people burning wood and coal to stay warm. Madness.
Now that the temperature has got down a bit, I can finally wear makeup without melting, so I don't go around scaring people. Yay! Also, if I were to go to a Halloween party, I wouldn't even need to wear a costume, I could just go dressed as ghostly me!