Shybutivegotabigdick Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #2 it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely stunning
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #3 Shybutivegotabigdick said: it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely stunning Click to expand... Oh you must have a favorite??? lol thanks for your post!
Shybutivegotabigdick said: it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely stunning Click to expand... Oh you must have a favorite??? lol thanks for your post!
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #4 Shybutivegotabigdick said: it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely stunning Click to expand... I will post more for sure! Thanks for your comment!
Shybutivegotabigdick said: it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely stunning Click to expand... I will post more for sure! Thanks for your comment!
Shybutivegotabigdick Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #5 How could I pick a favorite with a body like that?
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 10, 2026 #6 Shybutivegotabigdick said: it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely Click to expand... Ellaslutt said: Is it too much to ask for both? Click to expand... I wouldn’t want less!! thanks for your comment!
Shybutivegotabigdick said: it can be whatever you want it to be if it means more pics like these absolutely Click to expand... Ellaslutt said: Is it too much to ask for both? Click to expand... I wouldn’t want less!! thanks for your comment!
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #8 dune66 said: I love your pics and you have a beautiful bushthank you so much! I appreciate your comment! So your a bush guy! Click to expand...
dune66 said: I love your pics and you have a beautiful bushthank you so much! I appreciate your comment! So your a bush guy! Click to expand...
D dune66 Member Sep 21, 2026 #9 Yes and you have beautiful breast, amazing. The whole package is awesome.
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #10 dune66 said: Yes and you have beautiful breast, amazing. The whole package is awesome. Click to expand... Well I work hard on my "package"...but my boobs they are natural so I got extremely fortunate there...
dune66 said: Yes and you have beautiful breast, amazing. The whole package is awesome. Click to expand... Well I work hard on my "package"...but my boobs they are natural so I got extremely fortunate there...
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #12 dune66 said: Well the lord did you a solid there Click to expand... Right! I guess he knew I would put them to good use! They have come in "Handy"
dune66 said: Well the lord did you a solid there Click to expand... Right! I guess he knew I would put them to good use! They have come in "Handy"
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #14 dune66 said: They sure have. Keep up the good work Click to expand... And keep the comments cumming!
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #16 dune66 said: Well I still love the bush, looks yummy Click to expand... It's kind of my trademark now I suppose...lol. I have shaved it before but I believe the manicured look is more distinctive
dune66 said: Well I still love the bush, looks yummy Click to expand... It's kind of my trademark now I suppose...lol. I have shaved it before but I believe the manicured look is more distinctive
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #18 dune66 said: I agree looks wonderful. Hats off to your landscaper, bravo Click to expand... Well due to the inability to find a renowned or proven landscaper ...I have been left to tend to my landscaping myself...I hope it comes through on the screen as a professional level hairdoo...lol
dune66 said: I agree looks wonderful. Hats off to your landscaper, bravo Click to expand... Well due to the inability to find a renowned or proven landscaper ...I have been left to tend to my landscaping myself...I hope it comes through on the screen as a professional level hairdoo...lol
rw64 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #20 dune66 said: I willing to take the job if need be, free of charge. Click to expand... Well I need a haidoo sir...I think you may want to lay down on the job...
dune66 said: I willing to take the job if need be, free of charge. Click to expand... Well I need a haidoo sir...I think you may want to lay down on the job...