Yes! I've been thinking about that a lot cause we're 50 years gone from when they did everything. If you think about it as if they did it today, revolver would have come out back at the beginning of August, and I want to hold you hand would have come out in November of 2023!!
Yup! It was just pure fun. I feel like a lot of people were overthinking it and finding "plot holes" and I was just like.... Shut up and enjoy fun things
Yup! It was just pure fun. I feel like a lot of people were overthinking it and finding "plot holes" and I was just like.... Shut up and enjoy fun things
She complained to the flight attendants that the guy next to her was masturbating for over an hour. They told her to sit down. When they landed, they let him go and asked what she wanted them to do about it. Just totally wild.
She complained to the flight attendants that the guy next to her was masturbating for over an hour. They told her to sit down. When they landed, they let him go and asked what she wanted them to do about it. Just totally wild.