VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #48,701 In bed, feeling frustratingly bloated wondering if I will be able to sleep. Darn that spaghetti for being good
In bed, feeling frustratingly bloated wondering if I will be able to sleep. Darn that spaghetti for being good
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #48,702 Seething because I can't watch my team's game because the early game is in ot. Grrrrrr
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #48,704 Trying to watch the Washington/Dallas game and not throw stuff and yell at the TV
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #48,707 Watching some youtube and writing before bed
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #48,708 Filling this thing with candy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #48,709 Going down another YouTube rabbit hole and waiting for Hope to wake up
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #48,710 In bed, unwinding before sleep and thinking of a new creative project I want to start.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #48,711 Heading to bed a bit earlier, hoping to feel better in the morning.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Sep 22, 2026 #48,713 VelvetReverie said: Heading to bed a bit earlier, hoping to feel better in the morning. Click to expand... Hope you feel better soon
VelvetReverie said: Heading to bed a bit earlier, hoping to feel better in the morning. Click to expand... Hope you feel better soon
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #48,714 Spent all my spoons trying to get my new phone in order. I think I did it.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #48,715 Taking a bath, trying to relax and get better.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 24, 2026 #48,719 Taking a bath, wishing I had chicken soup in the house or someone to bring me some. Or just to feel better. I am a horrible patient Last edited: Sep 24, 2026
Taking a bath, wishing I had chicken soup in the house or someone to bring me some. Or just to feel better. I am a horrible patient
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 24, 2026 #48,720 VelvetReverie said: Raking a bath, wishing I had chicken soup in the house or someone to bring me some. Or just to feel better. I am a horrible patient Click to expand... Hold still now
VelvetReverie said: Raking a bath, wishing I had chicken soup in the house or someone to bring me some. Or just to feel better. I am a horrible patient Click to expand... Hold still now