MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2026 #3,362 Another bottle of perfume, I think I have enough, ugh
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #3,366 Petrol (for my car not cos I am some sort of arsonist lol)
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2026 #3,367 A tarp tlso the old couch doesn't get soaked in the rain tomorrow while it sits in the back garden until it gets picked up.
A tarp tlso the old couch doesn't get soaked in the rain tomorrow while it sits in the back garden until it gets picked up.
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #3,369 Stanthropical said: Lmao View attachment 523397 View attachment 523398 View attachment 523399 Click to expand... Now get some LEDs
Stanthropical said: Lmao View attachment 523397 View attachment 523398 View attachment 523399 Click to expand... Now get some LEDs
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Sep 21, 2026 #3,370 Nah, not into lighting.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 24, 2026 #3,375 Cold meds, water with added vitamins and some noodles
Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Sep 24, 2026 #3,376 Finally pulled the trigger and bought the camera I’ve been eyeing for a while.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Sep 26, 2026 #3,377 More wood. Paint.
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Sep 27, 2026 #3,378 @Stanthropical I went to Michaels
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 27, 2026 #3,380 Amberrlicious said: Whiskey and lemons Click to expand... Go on....