Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:14 PM #513,841 Amberrlicious said: South America I believe Click to expand... This.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:14 PM #513,842 Amberrlicious said: South America I believe Click to expand... He could have just gone to the beauticians
Amberrlicious said: South America I believe Click to expand... He could have just gone to the beauticians
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:15 PM #513,843 Talkie-Toaster said: This. Click to expand... The Amazon ?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:22 PM #513,844 SarcasticSadie said: The Amazon ? Click to expand... More chile
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:24 PM #513,845 Talkie-Toaster said: More chile Click to expand... Any particular reason ?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:27 PM #513,846 SarcasticSadie said: Any particular reason ? Click to expand... Yeah
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:29 PM #513,847 Talkie-Toaster said: Yeah Click to expand... As goobz says ‘ Go on’
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:34 PM #513,848 We’re now renaming the thread Race to a million vague posts
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:36 PM #513,849 Am surprised didn’t run out of characters, answer was so fullsome
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:39 PM #513,851 Talkie-Toaster said: They are slamming hotties Click to expand... Ahhhh gotchya , I know her
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:41 PM #513,852 Firey, that Chilean beauty Color so rich , perfection in The Fall Her scent draws you in, longing to taste her heat Then, suddenly, just as as she begins to boil She spits Causing you to recoil Oh Con, oh Con Carne
Firey, that Chilean beauty Color so rich , perfection in The Fall Her scent draws you in, longing to taste her heat Then, suddenly, just as as she begins to boil She spits Causing you to recoil Oh Con, oh Con Carne
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:45 PM #513,855 I mean. Compared to many of us, not so much
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:48 PM #513,856 Shes doing a good job of masking it for you then Amber.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:49 PM #513,857 She told me there was a pigeon in Barcelona in control of her legs
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:49 PM #513,858 Amberrlicious said: I mean. Compared to many of us, not so much Click to expand... Waiit, I don’t like the implication
Amberrlicious said: I mean. Compared to many of us, not so much Click to expand... Waiit, I don’t like the implication
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:50 PM #513,859 Talkie-Toaster said: She told me there was a pigeon in Barcelona in control of her legs Click to expand... It was a Duck, in Peking
Talkie-Toaster said: She told me there was a pigeon in Barcelona in control of her legs Click to expand... It was a Duck, in Peking
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 7:51 PM #513,860 Talkie-Toaster said: Shes doing a good job of masking it for you then Amber. Click to expand... Masking tape Talkie-Toaster said: She told me there was a pigeon in Barcelona in control of her legs Click to expand... I mean What?
Talkie-Toaster said: Shes doing a good job of masking it for you then Amber. Click to expand... Masking tape Talkie-Toaster said: She told me there was a pigeon in Barcelona in control of her legs Click to expand... I mean What?