youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:29 PM #515,081 If my frickin phone could cooperate when I’m typing made up words, that would be swell
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:33 PM #515,085 Country-style meatloaf, roasted red potatoes, steamed peas and onions
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:33 PM #515,086 Chocolate-filled devils food cake
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:35 PM #515,088 Wheelie say find friends today! And then hopefully won’t say anything else bc he’s annoying
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:36 PM #515,089 youngbustyredhead said: Are they ska? Click to expand... They aren't!
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:36 PM #515,090 youngbustyredhead said: Wheelie say find friends today! And then hopefully won’t say anything else bc he’s annoying Click to expand... Poor wheelie.
youngbustyredhead said: Wheelie say find friends today! And then hopefully won’t say anything else bc he’s annoying Click to expand... Poor wheelie.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:37 PM #515,091 Talkie-Toaster said: Poor wheelie. Click to expand... Sorry if you’re a Wheeliefan
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:37 PM #515,092 Talkie-Toaster said: They aren't! Click to expand... What are they?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:39 PM #515,093 youngbustyredhead said: What are they? Click to expand... Blues rock/ hard rock i suppose
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:44 PM #515,100 In a year y’all are gonna be saying “boy howdy I wish I had known about Westside cowboy a year ago” and ima be all like
In a year y’all are gonna be saying “boy howdy I wish I had known about Westside cowboy a year ago” and ima be all like