Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:44 PM #515,101 youngbustyredhead said: Are they English? Or Chilean? Click to expand... They are English, from Glastonbury
youngbustyredhead said: Are they English? Or Chilean? Click to expand... They are English, from Glastonbury
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:45 PM #515,102 English people doing country music is wrong
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:45 PM #515,103 BaileyXcX said: Westside Cowboy Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:46 PM #515,104 BaileyXcX said: In a year y’all are gonna be saying “boy howdy I wish I had known about Westside cowboy a year ago” and ima be all like Click to expand... I dare you
BaileyXcX said: In a year y’all are gonna be saying “boy howdy I wish I had known about Westside cowboy a year ago” and ima be all like Click to expand... I dare you
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:51 PM #515,105 Talkie-Toaster said: English people doing country music is wrong Click to expand... Is folk music not country music
Talkie-Toaster said: English people doing country music is wrong Click to expand... Is folk music not country music
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:52 PM #515,106 Nothing is anything and you can't make me
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:53 PM #515,107 Maddiemoiselle said: Nothing is anything and you can't make me Click to expand... Do it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:55 PM #515,108 Talkie-Toaster said: English people doing country music is wrong Click to expand... Have you listened to Embla and the Karidotters? That’s how you do country
Talkie-Toaster said: English people doing country music is wrong Click to expand... Have you listened to Embla and the Karidotters? That’s how you do country
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:55 PM #515,109 Tash26 said: Do it Click to expand... I. Lost. Mine.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:57 PM #515,110 BaileyXcX said: Have you listened to Embla and the Karidotters? That’s how you do country Click to expand... I liked their earlier stuff Have become too mainstream now
BaileyXcX said: Have you listened to Embla and the Karidotters? That’s how you do country Click to expand... I liked their earlier stuff Have become too mainstream now
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:57 PM #515,111 Maddiemoiselle said: I. Lost. Mine. Click to expand... Well. Find. It. Mebbe
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:57 PM #515,112 BaileyXcX said: Have you listened to Embla and the Karidotters? That’s how you do country Click to expand... You're making that up
BaileyXcX said: Have you listened to Embla and the Karidotters? That’s how you do country Click to expand... You're making that up
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:58 PM #515,113 SweetLittleIvy said: Is folk music not country music Click to expand... No, folk music is folk music.
SweetLittleIvy said: Is folk music not country music Click to expand... No, folk music is folk music.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:58 PM #515,114 Tash26 said: Well. Find. It. Mebbe Click to expand... Florpity borple gorple snorp
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:58 PM #515,115 Talkie-Toaster said: No, folk music is folk music. Click to expand... Exavto when it's not
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:59 PM #515,118 Maddiemoiselle said: Exavto Click to expand... You're making that up
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 9:59 PM #515,120 You shout it and it turns a shoe into a flipflop