BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:13 PM #515,261 Looks like I have another person to inform their pictures are being used
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:13 PM #515,262 Lil_wonders said: I’m sure you will have many takers. Click to expand... Jackie Chan?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:15 PM #515,264 Its the only thing I use Instagram messages for lol
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:17 PM #515,268 My chucky rugrats socks have got holes in them
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:17 PM #515,269 BunnyBeeHope said: How are you lil? Click to expand... I’m good thanks. Have a 4 days weekend ahead of me and no real plans so I am feeling very relaxed. How are you?
BunnyBeeHope said: How are you lil? Click to expand... I’m good thanks. Have a 4 days weekend ahead of me and no real plans so I am feeling very relaxed. How are you?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:17 PM #515,270 Google lens for normal stuff, Yandex for anything nsfw, pimeyes for faces
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:18 PM #515,271 Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. Have a 4 days weekend ahead of me and no real plans so I am feeling very relaxed. How are you? Click to expand... Ohhh nice jealous of that. Im good been running around all morning but gonna relax for the rest of the day
Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. Have a 4 days weekend ahead of me and no real plans so I am feeling very relaxed. How are you? Click to expand... Ohhh nice jealous of that. Im good been running around all morning but gonna relax for the rest of the day
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:19 PM #515,272 I used to have an app that had 4 different search engines on it. But now it only has one that never finds anything.
I used to have an app that had 4 different search engines on it. But now it only has one that never finds anything.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:19 PM #515,273 I think ai has actually made the searches less accurate
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:20 PM #515,277 People punching eacthother in the stomach
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:22 PM #515,280 Hey Hope, did you get a good night's sleep?