Yeah, maybe she's into it.Don't kink Shame her
Yeah, maybe she's into it.Don't kink Shame her
Stalk me bbClaim:AngelaMaddie is into slutty stalkers!
Actually, you should write "keep stalking me" *smirks darkly*Stalk me bb
Whatever.Actually, you should write "keep stalking me" *smirks darkly*
So you’ve heard itKneel and suck bitch
From youSo you’ve heard it
Should I look up at you with an intimidated or defiant expression???Whatever.
As long as you crawl on your hands and knees.
Oh neat! Both are enjoyable in their own ways! Lemme thinkShould I look up at you with an intimidated or defiant expression???![]()
You're being shamelessly exploited at work? Who would have thought...Y’all
Don’t mean to brag but I am killing this new role at work. Now if they would only pay me for both jobs I’m doing
I SEE.Oh neat! Both are enjoyable in their own ways! Lemme think![]()
Was is Shaun dyche ?That meme again, will probably only be appreciated by Amber.