Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 7:42 AM #515,902 Morning That’s probably it for today Have a good Friday
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:11 AM #515,904 Talkie-Toaster said: Cold back with a vengeance Click to expand... Drink some lemsip!
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:18 AM #515,905 BunnyBeeHope said: Drink some lemsip! Click to expand... Im on the vitamin drinks and lemsips Its a good job im a loser so it wont affect weekend plans.
BunnyBeeHope said: Drink some lemsip! Click to expand... Im on the vitamin drinks and lemsips Its a good job im a loser so it wont affect weekend plans.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:22 AM #515,908 Youre not a loser I'm ok just working
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:27 AM #515,909 I've just read work may not be going well. I'm sorry Hope. Seems you have to deal with alot of nasty people.
I've just read work may not be going well. I'm sorry Hope. Seems you have to deal with alot of nasty people.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:11 AM #515,910 Talkie-Toaster said: I've just read work may not be going well. I'm sorry Hope. Seems you have to deal with alot of nasty people. Click to expand... Its not nice but its not personal, dementia can bring out alot of the base instincts in people
Talkie-Toaster said: I've just read work may not be going well. I'm sorry Hope. Seems you have to deal with alot of nasty people. Click to expand... Its not nice but its not personal, dementia can bring out alot of the base instincts in people
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:23 AM #515,914 Woot looking forward to not having anything to do
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:23 AM #515,915 I need to buy cat litter. That's about the extent of my plans.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:31 AM #515,916 Talkie-Toaster said: I need to buy cat litter. That's about the extent of my plans. Click to expand... I need to get cat food on the way home thanks for the reminder
Talkie-Toaster said: I need to buy cat litter. That's about the extent of my plans. Click to expand... I need to get cat food on the way home thanks for the reminder
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:32 AM #515,917 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to get cat food on the way home thanks for the reminder Click to expand... Got that delivered yesterday at least
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to get cat food on the way home thanks for the reminder Click to expand... Got that delivered yesterday at least
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:32 AM #515,918 Delivered, look at you mr fancy pants
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:36 AM #515,919 BunnyBeeHope said: Delivered, look at you mr fancy pants Click to expand... Amazon subscribe and save. Doing my part to keep the rich rich
BunnyBeeHope said: Delivered, look at you mr fancy pants Click to expand... Amazon subscribe and save. Doing my part to keep the rich rich
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:37 AM #515,920 EScooters are now banned for under 18 year olds let's see how that goes