Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:42 PM #515,961 BunnyBeeHope said: We've watched the first 3 I think now. I'm really enjoying it and Matt Lucas isnt annoying me like I thought he would Click to expand... Same I thought he would annoy me much more. I love Richard but don’t think this is the show for him. He isnt trying enough.
BunnyBeeHope said: We've watched the first 3 I think now. I'm really enjoying it and Matt Lucas isnt annoying me like I thought he would Click to expand... Same I thought he would annoy me much more. I love Richard but don’t think this is the show for him. He isnt trying enough.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:42 PM #515,962 BaileyXcX said: Wonders! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are you? Click to expand... I’m good thanks How are you?
BaileyXcX said: Wonders! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are you? Click to expand... I’m good thanks How are you?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:43 PM #515,963 Lil_wonders said: Same I thought he would annoy me much more. I love Richard but don’t think this is the show for him. He isnt trying enough. Click to expand... Totally agree his kind of low energy style clashes with the tasks. Hes very funny though
Lil_wonders said: Same I thought he would annoy me much more. I love Richard but don’t think this is the show for him. He isnt trying enough. Click to expand... Totally agree his kind of low energy style clashes with the tasks. Hes very funny though
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:45 PM #515,964 Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks How are you? Click to expand... Doing pretty great thank you
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:46 PM #515,965 BunnyBeeHope said: Totally agree his kind of low energy style clashes with the tasks. Hes very funny though Click to expand... Have you ever seen the New Zealand one?
BunnyBeeHope said: Totally agree his kind of low energy style clashes with the tasks. Hes very funny though Click to expand... Have you ever seen the New Zealand one?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:50 PM #515,966 Lil_wonders said: Have you ever seen the New Zealand one? Click to expand... I have not the only other one I tried was the american one but I didnt like that, too many screaming people
Lil_wonders said: Have you ever seen the New Zealand one? Click to expand... I have not the only other one I tried was the american one but I didnt like that, too many screaming people
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 2:51 PM #515,967 BunnyBeeHope said: I have not the only other one I tried was the american one but I didnt like that, too many screaming people Click to expand... I haven’t seen the American one… the Aussie one is ok, I’m not a fan of the host in that role though. The NZ one is probably my fav, very funny.
BunnyBeeHope said: I have not the only other one I tried was the american one but I didnt like that, too many screaming people Click to expand... I haven’t seen the American one… the Aussie one is ok, I’m not a fan of the host in that role though. The NZ one is probably my fav, very funny.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:06 PM #515,968 Lil_wonders said: I haven’t seen the American one… the Aussie one is ok, I’m not a fan of the host in that role though. The NZ one is probably my fav, very funny. Click to expand... I'll definitely give it a shout. The rest of them are watching The Traitors now but I just dont find it entertaining
Lil_wonders said: I haven’t seen the American one… the Aussie one is ok, I’m not a fan of the host in that role though. The NZ one is probably my fav, very funny. Click to expand... I'll definitely give it a shout. The rest of them are watching The Traitors now but I just dont find it entertaining
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:07 PM #515,969 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll definitely give it a shout. The rest of them are watching The Traitors now but I just dont find it entertaining Click to expand... is that Alan Cumming?
BunnyBeeHope said: I'll definitely give it a shout. The rest of them are watching The Traitors now but I just dont find it entertaining Click to expand... is that Alan Cumming?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:07 PM #515,970 Yikes That’s a sentence that’s actually been said many times prolly
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:08 PM #515,972 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll definitely give it a shout. The rest of them are watching The Traitors now but I just dont find it entertaining Click to expand... I enjoyed the last celeb traitors. And this one has a few people I like. Out celeb traitors I didn’t watch because it was mostly just reality people.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'll definitely give it a shout. The rest of them are watching The Traitors now but I just dont find it entertaining Click to expand... I enjoyed the last celeb traitors. And this one has a few people I like. Out celeb traitors I didn’t watch because it was mostly just reality people.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:08 PM #515,973 vanilla_hips said: Spoiler: Cat Click to expand... Oh this is lovely Hi vanilla
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:12 PM #515,974 vanilla_hips said: Spoiler: Cat Click to expand... I think this is ai
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:12 PM #515,975 BaileyXcX said: Cumming? Click to expand... Maybe later
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:12 PM #515,976 BaileyXcX said: is that Alan Cumming? Click to expand... The american version is him
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Today at 3:13 PM #515,977 BaileyXcX said: Oh this is lovely Hi vanilla Click to expand... *gives you a whetstone* ️ Hi. And hi, Lil_wombat.
BaileyXcX said: Oh this is lovely Hi vanilla Click to expand... *gives you a whetstone* ️ Hi. And hi, Lil_wombat.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Today at 3:14 PM #515,980 BunnyBeeHope said: I think this is ai Click to expand... No!