BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:02 AM #516,762 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Hope How’s the weekend off Click to expand... Eh not so great had a pretty bad medical thing last night and now I feel poopy
SarcasticSadie said: Hey Hope How’s the weekend off Click to expand... Eh not so great had a pretty bad medical thing last night and now I feel poopy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:03 AM #516,763 Talkie-Toaster said: Should attract a cow i think. Click to expand... I think shes sleeping
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:04 AM #516,764 BunnyBeeHope said: Eh not so great had a pretty bad medical thing last night and now I feel poopy Click to expand... Oh no, sorry to hear that Hopefully some rest today will help a bit
BunnyBeeHope said: Eh not so great had a pretty bad medical thing last night and now I feel poopy Click to expand... Oh no, sorry to hear that Hopefully some rest today will help a bit
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:05 AM #516,765 SarcasticSadie said: Oh no, sorry to hear that Hopefully some rest today will help a bit Click to expand... That is the plan. Not moving from under this blanket
SarcasticSadie said: Oh no, sorry to hear that Hopefully some rest today will help a bit Click to expand... That is the plan. Not moving from under this blanket
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:05 AM #516,766 BunnyBeeHope said: I think shes sleeping Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:07 AM #516,769 Talkie-Toaster said: Click to expand... Am doubting the credence of your output smelling like flowers tbh
Talkie-Toaster said: Click to expand... Am doubting the credence of your output smelling like flowers tbh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:22 AM #516,776 Just made the mistake Sadie made last night on the way here and clicked into the wrong thread
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:32 AM #516,779 I dont go anywhere else now unless Hope tags me there
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 11:35 AM #516,780 Talkie-Toaster said: I dont go anywhere else now unless Hope tags me there Click to expand... I just clicked into a thread expecting to see a bikini just to assess the catfishiness and instead saw a penis
Talkie-Toaster said: I dont go anywhere else now unless Hope tags me there Click to expand... I just clicked into a thread expecting to see a bikini just to assess the catfishiness and instead saw a penis