Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:46 PM #516,881 SarcasticSadie said: Ciaran be crushin Click to expand... Im not that heavy
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 4:46 PM #516,882 Talkie-Toaster said: Im not that heavy Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:47 PM #516,883 I know who ya crushin on It occurred to me the other day
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:47 PM #516,884 SarcasticSadie said: I know who ya crushin on It occurred to me the other day Click to expand... This is gonna be awful isn't it
SarcasticSadie said: I know who ya crushin on It occurred to me the other day Click to expand... This is gonna be awful isn't it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:48 PM #516,885 Talkie-Toaster said: This is gonna be awful isn't it Click to expand... No, I was being serious
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:49 PM #516,888 Amberrlicious said: And always right, damn it Click to expand... That's why she is always losing bets.
Amberrlicious said: And always right, damn it Click to expand... That's why she is always losing bets.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:51 PM #516,890 Talkie-Toaster said: That's why she is always losing bets. Click to expand... Oh That’s a fair point
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:51 PM #516,891 Not sure I wanna embarrass you when I’m right
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:51 PM #516,892 Ciaran If one person said the score would be 2-0 last night and the other 3-1, and it was 7-0 who was closest to being right ?
Ciaran If one person said the score would be 2-0 last night and the other 3-1, and it was 7-0 who was closest to being right ?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:52 PM #516,894 Talkie-Toaster said: That's why she is always losing bets. Click to expand... Apart from at this ha
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:52 PM #516,895 Amberrlicious said: Ciaran If one person said the score would be 2-0 last night and the other 3-1, and it was 7-0 who was closest to being right ? Click to expand... Is this a trick question? Lol
Amberrlicious said: Ciaran If one person said the score would be 2-0 last night and the other 3-1, and it was 7-0 who was closest to being right ? Click to expand... Is this a trick question? Lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:52 PM #516,896 Talkie-Toaster said: Is this a trick question? Lol Click to expand... Nope
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:53 PM #516,897 Amberrlicious said: Or is it a draw Click to expand... Probably call that a draw. If push came to shove id probably verge on the 3-1 score. But I think the fact England kept a clean sheet cancels out the predicted Croatia goal.
Amberrlicious said: Or is it a draw Click to expand... Probably call that a draw. If push came to shove id probably verge on the 3-1 score. But I think the fact England kept a clean sheet cancels out the predicted Croatia goal.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:54 PM #516,899 Talkie-Toaster said: Probably call that a draw. If push came to shove id probably verge on the 3-1 score. But I think the fact England kept a clean sheet cancels out the predicted Croatia goal. Click to expand... A draw it is then
Talkie-Toaster said: Probably call that a draw. If push came to shove id probably verge on the 3-1 score. But I think the fact England kept a clean sheet cancels out the predicted Croatia goal. Click to expand... A draw it is then
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:55 PM #516,900 Talkie-Toaster said: If push came to shove id probably verge on the 3-1 score. Click to expand... Whoop whoop
Talkie-Toaster said: If push came to shove id probably verge on the 3-1 score. Click to expand... Whoop whoop