Group Banter Race to a million

loud-noises.gif
 
Honestly pretty shite, I had a bad brain bleed saturday night, than got my period, than got the flu.
And i cant afford to miss work so here I am

Bleh

Hope you feel better soon, and can get some rest later at least.

Would think in your role they would encourage you to stay home and rest, for both yours and pat’ well being. Sorry state of affairs when health providers lack care for employees and patients
 
Hope you feel better soon, and can get some rest later at least.

Would think in your role they would encourage you to stay home and rest, for both yours and pat’ well being. Sorry state of affairs when health providers lack care for employees and patients
You would think. I missed 4 days and they gave me an official warning and threatened further action up to dismissal
 
You would think. I missed 4 days and they gave me an official warning and threatened further action up to dismissal


Shocking. I always think generally speaking, especially in your sector, happier (as in working conditions) healthy staff must create a better environment for patients aiding recovery, shorter stays, better care and in the longer term save money. Short sighted attitudes.
 
I was speaking with a nurse v recently for quite a while who had recently changed jobs.

She had moved to private health so in part I guess accounts for the patient side of things being different.

But she said the difference to how she was treated and felt about going to work was huge. Had gone from struggling to do her job to enjoying it again after years of not doing so. And whilst she had not changed as such, her working conditions enabled her to give much better care to patients.

I get is an economic thing to a large degree, but at the same time as above, better patient care in the longer term must off set costs with shorter / fewer repeat visits etc

I obv’ don’t know the NHS as well as most here but it seems not fit for purpose to me. Could be streamlined so much on the bureaucracy side of things, freeing up money for the practical side.

I mean a proper health app alone, where regardless of who you are seeing and where with up to date records at the touch of a button would save vast sums. And prevent errors.

Will pipe down now also.
 

Trending content

Back
Top