Group Banter Race to a million

I was speaking with a nurse v recently for quite a while who had recently changed jobs.

She had moved to private health so in part I guess accounts for the patient side of things being different.

But she said the difference to how she was treated and felt about going to work was huge. Had gone from struggling to do her job to enjoying it again after years of not doing so. And whilst she had not changed as such, her working conditions enabled her to give much better care to patients.

I get is an economic thing to a large degree, but at the same time as above, better patient care in the longer term must off set costs with shorter / fewer repeat visits etc

I obv’ don’t know the NHS as well as most here but it seems not fit for purpose to me. Could be streamlined so much on the bureaucracy side of things, freeing up money for the practical side.

I mean a proper health app alone, where regardless of who you are seeing and where with up to date records at the touch of a button would save vast sums. And prevent errors.

Will pipe down now also.
Don’t disagree with anything you’ve said, however bear in mind that Hope is in Ireland so it’s not NHS (AFAIK !!)
 
I was speaking with a nurse v recently for quite a while who had recently changed jobs.

She had moved to private health so in part I guess accounts for the patient side of things being different.

But she said the difference to how she was treated and felt about going to work was huge. Had gone from struggling to do her job to enjoying it again after years of not doing so. And whilst she had not changed as such, her working conditions enabled her to give much better care to patients.

I get is an economic thing to a large degree, but at the same time as above, better patient care in the longer term must off set costs with shorter / fewer repeat visits etc

I obv’ don’t know the NHS as well as most here but it seems not fit for purpose to me. Could be streamlined so much on the bureaucracy side of things, freeing up money for the practical side.

I mean a proper health app alone, where regardless of who you are seeing and where with up to date records at the touch of a button would save vast sums. And prevent errors.

Will pipe down now also.
No you're 100% right theres alot of wasted money and time, mismanaged funds etc
And in ireland they centralised the hospitals and its been a disaster as well

There is a private hospital near me with a good reputation I had applied there around 2 years ago and didnt get the job but maybe in the future 🤞
 

Trending content

Back
Top