BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:48 PM #517,881 Amberrlicious said: Oh bands I might go and see Florence Road next year. They’re good Click to expand... Oh wait I read this as Florence and the Machine. I have no idea who Florence Road are
Amberrlicious said: Oh bands I might go and see Florence Road next year. They’re good Click to expand... Oh wait I read this as Florence and the Machine. I have no idea who Florence Road are
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:49 PM #517,882 I like them. I bet it’s a reasonably priced ticket
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:49 PM #517,883 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh wait I read this as Florence and the Machine. I have no idea who Florence Road are Click to expand... The machine broke down now they're just wandering on the road
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh wait I read this as Florence and the Machine. I have no idea who Florence Road are Click to expand... The machine broke down now they're just wandering on the road
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:49 PM #517,884 Ours can be a chore sometimes but I think she does it well. And the crowd goes from ignoring her to wooooooing and cheering
Ours can be a chore sometimes but I think she does it well. And the crowd goes from ignoring her to wooooooing and cheering
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:50 PM #517,885 BunnyBeeHope said: Theres no wolves in Canada Click to expand... Huge if true
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:51 PM #517,886 Maddiemoiselle said: Huge if true Click to expand... It’s on the internet, so
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:51 PM #517,887 Honestly every national anthem has lost its meaning, every country and government suck
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:53 PM #517,888 Oh he was in a band with spoon’s lead singer too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:53 PM #517,889 BaileyXcX said: Oh he was in a band with spoon’s lead singer too Click to expand... Ohhh I love spoon
BaileyXcX said: Oh he was in a band with spoon’s lead singer too Click to expand... Ohhh I love spoon
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:54 PM #517,890 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhh I love spoon Click to expand... FUK YAH IM LISTENING TO THEM RN
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:54 PM #517,891 That american idol guy that killed his wife got snitched out by his apple watch
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:55 PM #517,893 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh wait I read this as Florence and the Machine. I have no idea who Florence Road are Click to expand... They’re Irish lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh wait I read this as Florence and the Machine. I have no idea who Florence Road are Click to expand... They’re Irish lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:55 PM #517,895 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhh I love spoon Click to expand... This is Ciaran coded
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:56 PM #517,897 That was the closest I could get to an idol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:56 PM #517,898 Amberrlicious said: They’re Irish lol Click to expand... Fair chance I've heard them 8000 times on the radio so
Amberrlicious said: They’re Irish lol Click to expand... Fair chance I've heard them 8000 times on the radio so
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 4:56 PM #517,899 Amberrlicious said: They’re Irish lol Click to expand...