Has become a ChileanRapa
You could be like Kris Marshall (?) in love actually @Talkie-Toaster and just head to chile![]()
I've only seen that film once over 20 years ago so I don't remember this reference.
And it still didn’t always help. There’s all kinds of name mix-ups in the old collections I’ve read. Called Bruce Banner “Bob Banner” (and once Don Blake lol), called Betty Ross “Betty Brant”, called Spider-Man “Superman”Stan Lee specifically done this to help him remember the names. Or so he said in a documentary I watched on him
YesAnyone want a free cat?
Howdy hottieGood day hotties
I love Chilean culture...
![]()
He decides he’ll be a hit with the ladies if he moves to americaI've only seen that film once over 20 years ago so I don't remember this reference.
He decides he’ll be a hit with the ladies if he moves to america
And he is
America=chile in this context