Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:59 PM #518,621 Tash26 said: Imma stare at your butt as you go Click to expand... Wow. Slut
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:00 PM #518,622 Maddiemoiselle said: Wow. Slut Click to expand... Whaaaaaat
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:01 PM #518,623 Tash26 said: Whaaaaaat Click to expand... I don't know I'm just a rascal
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:02 PM #518,624 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know I'm just a rascal Click to expand... You are. You areeeeeeee
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:11 PM #518,629 ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:12 PM #518,630 Talkie-Toaster said: I want to play guess who Click to expand... Go on
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:12 PM #518,631 Maddiemoiselle said: Go on Click to expand... Do they wear a hat?
Slopps Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:13 PM #518,632 Slopps said: ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself Click to expand... Or "cat". Is that still a thing? I don't know. Maybe i should ask ChatGPT?
Slopps said: ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself Click to expand... Or "cat". Is that still a thing? I don't know. Maybe i should ask ChatGPT?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:13 PM #518,633 Slopps said: ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself Click to expand... There isn't a computer powerful enough to keep up with us!
Slopps said: ChatGPT, can you make a summary of what i missed here the last 3 months? ChagtGPT: go f... yourself Click to expand... There isn't a computer powerful enough to keep up with us!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:13 PM #518,634 Talkie-Toaster said: Do they wear a hat? Click to expand... Yes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:14 PM #518,635 Slopps said: Or "cat". Is that still a thing? I don't know. Maybe i should ask ChatGPT? Click to expand... Cat
Slopps said: Or "cat". Is that still a thing? I don't know. Maybe i should ask ChatGPT? Click to expand... Cat
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:14 PM #518,637 Maddiemoiselle said: Yes Click to expand... Is it Eric?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:14 PM #518,638 Talkie-Toaster said: Is it Eric? Click to expand... No
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:15 PM #518,639 Maddiemoiselle said: No Click to expand... Oh. I give up.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:15 PM #518,640 I decided I don't want to play guess who anymore