Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:58 AM #520,082 Amberrlicious said: I’ve had him blocked since forever Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 9:58 AM #520,083 Just throws the same shit at the wall, In hope that something sticks.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:00 AM #520,088 BunnyBeeHope said: Tash be creeping Click to expand... On bigboi?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:01 AM #520,089 Talkie-Toaster said: On bigboi? Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:02 AM #520,091 I'm sorry you can't be accepted for who you truly are Tash.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:02 AM #520,092 I'm gonna go rot now. Have a good day guys
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:02 AM #520,094 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go rot now. Have a good day guys Click to expand... Take care, and you too.
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go rot now. Have a good day guys Click to expand... Take care, and you too.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:03 AM #520,095 Talkie-Toaster said: I'm sorry you can't be accepted for who you truly are Tash. Click to expand... It does hurt sometimes
Talkie-Toaster said: I'm sorry you can't be accepted for who you truly are Tash. Click to expand... It does hurt sometimes
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:04 AM #520,096 Im gonna head out too. Gotta buy food for my mother coming around. And need to tidy up and hide my shrine to south America
Im gonna head out too. Gotta buy food for my mother coming around. And need to tidy up and hide my shrine to south America
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:05 AM #520,097 Someone is offering free tributes Do people normally charge then?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:09 AM #520,099 Amberrlicious said: Someone is offering free tributes Do people normally charge then? Click to expand... Depends on the effort they put into it I guess. Like if there's a shrine for south America, they might expect payment
Amberrlicious said: Someone is offering free tributes Do people normally charge then? Click to expand... Depends on the effort they put into it I guess. Like if there's a shrine for south America, they might expect payment
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 10:11 AM #520,100 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go rot now. Have a good day guys Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: Im gonna head out too. Gotta buy food for my mother coming around. And need to tidy up and hide my shrine to south America Click to expand... Have a good one
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm gonna go rot now. Have a good day guys Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: Im gonna head out too. Gotta buy food for my mother coming around. And need to tidy up and hide my shrine to south America Click to expand... Have a good one