youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:50 AM #520,521 Maddiemoiselle said: Never heard of her Click to expand... More like whoston amiright
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:52 AM #520,525 Might be fit me soon as well. I barely slept last night. Again.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 3:52 AM #520,526 Maddiemoiselle said: Might be fit me soon as well. I barely slept last night. Again. Click to expand... Shakes Napstar wand
Maddiemoiselle said: Might be fit me soon as well. I barely slept last night. Again. Click to expand... Shakes Napstar wand
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 3:53 AM #520,527 youngbustyredhead said: Gods night Click to expand... Devils morning
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Today at 3:57 AM #520,531 Maddiemoiselle said: Because the founder of the team, Conn Smythe, named it in honour of his WW1 regiment that was nicknamed the Maple Leaf Regiment, so "Maple Leaf" bring a proper noun became Maple Leafs Click to expand... Leaf is not plural.
Maddiemoiselle said: Because the founder of the team, Conn Smythe, named it in honour of his WW1 regiment that was nicknamed the Maple Leaf Regiment, so "Maple Leaf" bring a proper noun became Maple Leafs Click to expand... Leaf is not plural.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 4:00 AM #520,533 BaileyXcX said: Did the leafs win? Click to expand... Hell ya!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 4:01 AM #520,535 Stanthropical said: Leaf is not plural. Click to expand... Agreed
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Today at 4:02 AM #520,536 thedaedjerk said: sup Click to expand... Yo yo yo
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Today at 4:02 AM #520,537 Maddiemoiselle said: Agreed Click to expand... They need to rename to leaves. I'm offended by bad grammer. Let's start a petission.
Maddiemoiselle said: Agreed Click to expand... They need to rename to leaves. I'm offended by bad grammer. Let's start a petission.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Today at 4:03 AM #520,539 Stanthropical said: They need to rename to leaves. I'm offended by bad grammer. Let's start a petission. Click to expand... I see what you did there lol
Stanthropical said: They need to rename to leaves. I'm offended by bad grammer. Let's start a petission. Click to expand... I see what you did there lol
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Today at 4:05 AM #520,540 BaileyXcX said: Hi Click to expand... omg hi 2 u 2 xoxox