U.S. Election 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SexyAsianBitch, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Ahem... I refer @Dcdevon to my previous message.

2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    What do you call it when someone keeps trying to talk to you and you ignore them ? A truly pathetic , pressed for convo
    No one is perfect. But there is a big difference between having imperfections and committing a crime. He's already on record in indictments as having committed crimes. It is Justice Department protocol to not charge sitting Presi.dents with crimes. Where it not for that he would have been charged with campaign finance violations for the payments Cohen made at his direction. Despite what some on this thread may want you to believe he is in for a lot worse in the next few months and possibly years. It doesn't even matter if the Mueller report finds he did nothing wrong . He's under investigation in the SDNY as well. And Congress has only begun their investigations on him. Add that to the fact he's made enemies that have been newly impowered with pretty much unlimited resources and he could very well end up impeached or in handcuffs. American politics is a dirty business. And he is about to find out just how bad it can get. Now maybe his luck will hold and he will escape impeachment or jail. But I'm pretty sure Nixon thought the same thing as well.

witchygirl likes this.
  3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Anyway let's get back on topic . I'm still saying Warren has a good chance against Tr.ump in 2020. Anyone besides the rentboy care to give their opinion?

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Guess that nobody else wants to debate with you @Dcdevon, so you're stuck in the middle with me.

Now, about Buzzfeed being a racist and homophobic employer... after all you hate racists and homophobes, you should be glad that this company is in decline.

5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    So I find it interesting that there is talk by some Republicans about running a candidate against Tr.ump . I don't think it will ever actually happen. But those words would have never came out of anyone's mouth a few months ago. The first sign of serious division in the ranks maybe?

witchygirl likes this.
  6. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Pity America isn't like here.... our parties just lodge a no confidence vote and get a new PM.... we have had 7 prime minister's in the last 10 years at least 3 we didn't vote for...

7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    That's crazy. But at least you can get rid of them.

witchygirl likes this.
  8. witchygirl

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Not us the voters.. its all done in house thats how we got our 1st female prime minister... a colossal fuck up that was...

Dcdevon likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    would not work here people would be pissed and protesting lol

witchygirl likes this.
  10. witchygirl

Money:
    199,589⛀
    Will be interesting come May (we vote) hoping im in America for it all so i miss it haha but will vote before I come

Dcdevon likes this.
  11. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
    There's no need to derail topics simply because you may have a side opinion which isn't on topic either. You can always start a thread in another forum and drop a link to where you can have that discussion—it's respectful to the thread's author and their topic, while keeping discussions civil and organized.

12. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Hahaha.

Oh well, IF we must discuss the OP and certain people are allowed to wriggle off the hook...

Republicans have every chance with DT

Democrats have no chance unless they do a complete 180 and:

a) Apologise for the way that they have treated their opponents
    b) Focus on the economy first, not some random idiots who have butt-hurt feelings 24/7
    c) Drop the stupid people from the party and bring in people with an IQ of over 1
    d) Instead of calling out DT, come up with ideas which actually work - low unemployment, low taxes, more green fuel and make them cost efficient and show your workings out

Of course...will any of these happen?

Melluv likes this.
  13. Pistil

Pistil Guest

That would be tasteless if it weren’t so distasteful.
    And sad. Just so so sad.

Silk-BG likes this.
  14. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    D onald Rudeman! 2020!:D:p

15. Autonomous

Money:
    199,513⛀
  16. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀
    @Dcdevon @Ellieuk @TacoBelle care to explain why you thought the memes were racist? Was it racist when Kamala Harris stated that she was like the black Hillary Clinton and that Hillary's supporters should support her. Or was it racist when someone made a meme about the statement? Was it racist when Elizabeth Warren wrote on several official documents that she was part Cherokee? Or was it racist when someone yet again made a meme about the statement? Or is it simply the fact that a T.rump supporting white male posted these? Or does it have nothing to do with these at all? And if it has nothing to do with any of that, then what is it exactly that made the memes racist?

Autonomous likes this.
  17. Autonomous

Money:
    199,513⛀
    The memes weren't racist whatsoever. XOXO @ItzTwoTime !!!!

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Shut up Nazi bitch . Go back to the KKK gang bang . Is that where you got the vd Sharn mentioned? Lol

witchygirl likes this.
  19. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀
  20. Autonomous

Money:
    199,513⛀
    AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! So true M8! 2times my forums hero!!!:cool:;)