Amelia24 Oct 19, 2024 Right off to town soon and gotta try not to spend too much lol…have a good day all
Amelia24 Oct 18, 2024 Well that’s work done and a little liquid shopping done too …ITS FRIDAY YAY enjoy your day and evenings x
Well that’s work done and a little liquid shopping done too …ITS FRIDAY YAY enjoy your day and evenings x
Amelia24 Oct 17, 2024 I couldn't get back to sleep so thought I would go for a morning walk in the dark …..bit scary on my own ….not sure I will do that again lol
I couldn't get back to sleep so thought I would go for a morning walk in the dark …..bit scary on my own ….not sure I will do that again lol
Amelia24 Oct 16, 2024 I’ve been sat here thinking and well I unfortunately think it’s time for me to leave……………………for work…have a nice day all
I’ve been sat here thinking and well I unfortunately think it’s time for me to leave……………………for work…have a nice day all
Amelia24 Oct 14, 2024 I wanted to update this as my previous post here wasn’t great so not sure what to say ummm ok well I will just leave it with a ***SMILES***
I wanted to update this as my previous post here wasn’t great so not sure what to say ummm ok well I will just leave it with a ***SMILES***
Heidiwil Oct 13, 2024 Sunday Funday is upon us, you cute Lil button! What it be...what it is? (Dumb slang that just popped into my head, so I'm leaving right here) *smooches*
Sunday Funday is upon us, you cute Lil button! What it be...what it is? (Dumb slang that just popped into my head, so I'm leaving right here) *smooches*
D D Deleted member 1394328 Oct 12, 2024 Yikes buddy.. https://media1.tenor.com/m/_R0coZHTDiIAAAAd/hangover-abfab.gif
D D Deleted member 1320309 Oct 11, 2024 Wine o’clock? https://media.tenor.com/WY-3pCFM8boAAAAM/time-clock.gif
D D Deleted member 1394328 Oct 11, 2024 I thought I'd post on your wall seeing as you've posted on mine a few times, and I've never posted on yours. Everyday is made better knowing I have you as a friend. Thank you for being an awesome buddy! https://youtu.be/ggMH9vpC60c?si=3wBjMwLq8MKNJ4Iy
I thought I'd post on your wall seeing as you've posted on mine a few times, and I've never posted on yours. Everyday is made better knowing I have you as a friend. Thank you for being an awesome buddy! https://youtu.be/ggMH9vpC60c?si=3wBjMwLq8MKNJ4Iy
Amelia24 Oct 11, 2024 This posh looking bottle of water tastes very much like tequila oooh now I see why it cost sooo much hehe
This posh looking bottle of water tastes very much like tequila oooh now I see why it cost sooo much hehe

Reactions: Ciaran88 and Amelia24