Amelia24 Jul 6, 2024 This isn’t another meltdown lol….off shortly to meet up with friends … back later hopefully singing hey Jude common England
This isn’t another meltdown lol….off shortly to meet up with friends … back later hopefully singing hey Jude common England
Amelia24 Jul 6, 2024 Hey thank you for the kind messages last night and this morning….new day and smiles …..hope you have a fab Saturday all xxx
Hey thank you for the kind messages last night and this morning….new day and smiles …..hope you have a fab Saturday all xxx
Amelia24 Jul 6, 2024 Just gonna do the forum stuff (acting like I have a choice lol …been in 2 chat rooms and ignored lol feels amazing) anyway chin up woohooooo
Just gonna do the forum stuff (acting like I have a choice lol …been in 2 chat rooms and ignored lol feels amazing) anyway chin up woohooooo
Amelia24 Jul 6, 2024 Just went to a place I thought I would be ok ….again nothing …maybe I’m invisible tonight oh well …..I said I wouldn’t but going back ……
Just went to a place I thought I would be ok ….again nothing …maybe I’m invisible tonight oh well …..I said I wouldn’t but going back ……
Amelia24 Jul 5, 2024 Just smile and get on with it …..always just gets a bit draining sometimes that’s all….sorry I can’t be positive always I will tomorrow x
Just smile and get on with it …..always just gets a bit draining sometimes that’s all….sorry I can’t be positive always I will tomorrow x
Amelia24 Jul 5, 2024 What have I learnt tonight …stay away from any site or room that is called ukchat (sorry this is a personal thought so won’t mean anything)
What have I learnt tonight …stay away from any site or room that is called ukchat (sorry this is a personal thought so won’t mean anything)
Amelia24 Jul 5, 2024 Oh …I’ve got used to saying happy sunny Friday ….happy wet Friday doesn’t sound right ….buuut hope you have a good day all the same x
Oh …I’ve got used to saying happy sunny Friday ….happy wet Friday doesn’t sound right ….buuut hope you have a good day all the same x
Amelia24 Jul 4, 2024 Good morning…hope all have a nice day …..Also hope Americans have a nice 4th July x
Amelia24 Jun 30, 2024 Well another weekend done it goes too quick - my football bottle of wine has made me tired so gonna go to bed before falling asleep here
Well another weekend done it goes too quick - my football bottle of wine has made me tired so gonna go to bed before falling asleep here
S sexyBabe92 Jun 30, 2024 A man walks into a library and orders fish and chips. The librarian says, "this is a library." The man, says, "oh. Sorry." (Then in a whisper) "I'd like some fish and chips."
A man walks into a library and orders fish and chips. The librarian says, "this is a library." The man, says, "oh. Sorry." (Then in a whisper) "I'd like some fish and chips."

Reactions: sexyBabe92 and Warrior_