Maddiemoiselle Mar 6, 2025 I had a dream that I saw a raccoon laying in the snow and immediately thought "I need to get a picture and post it on Hopes wall" We'll have to just pretend this is the raccoon of my dreams!
I had a dream that I saw a raccoon laying in the snow and immediately thought "I need to get a picture and post it on Hopes wall" We'll have to just pretend this is the raccoon of my dreams!
D D Deleted member 1406226 Mar 2, 2025 i don't think love does justice to how much you mean to me. thank you for being you <3
youngbustyredhead Feb 28, 2025 From a non-horror fan to a horror fan, here’s a cute/scary compromise. Hope this day treats you well
D D Deleted member 1394328 Feb 28, 2025 I think Nick Cave would approve of your new pfp. Although it makes you look sad, which I don't approve of. Have a good Friday buddy.
I think Nick Cave would approve of your new pfp. Although it makes you look sad, which I don't approve of. Have a good Friday buddy.

Reactions: Maddiemoiselle