Recent content by Busty_Snowbunny

  1. Busty_Snowbunny

    To the black teens...

    Thank you, Kevin and Dan, for sharing your versions of how you would react... 😏
  2. Busty_Snowbunny

    Listing: Public Black dick fantasies

    I agree with what BoredMWF wrote. It's not just about their cock size - it's also about the way they treat a white woman in a certain and special way. I feel extra womanly when I'm with them, experiencing their unique energy. They know what they want and how to get it...
  3. Busty_Snowbunny

    To the black teens...

    ... if you would see me in the shopping mall or during a ride on the subway, wearing tight jeans or a rather short skirt, combined with a low cut shirt, exposing a massive cleavage... what would you do? Would you approach me? Would you do it openly, in a rather aggressive way - or would you take...
  4. Busty_Snowbunny

    Confession What's your sexual body count?

    I haven't kept count - but the number is surely beyond 200.
  5. Busty_Snowbunny

    Confession Being groped by strangers

    Revisiting this thread, I wonder how many other women do share this kink and enjoy being groped as well.
  6. Busty_Snowbunny

    Nomen est omen

    I've logged in after a rather long time of being absent and decided to alter my username a bit to reflect my preferences better. Apart from that I'm still the same. ;)
  7. Busty_Snowbunny

    How much do you love big, round soft tits? :)

    Thank you, Lee. I'm very pleased with my juggs as well. (And I love how they attract attention...)
  8. Busty_Snowbunny

    Where's do you blow or take your cum shots?

    Of course it depends on the situation and how the sex took place. But speaking in a general terms I very much enjoy getting a huge load on my tits. I love seeing them covered in jizz, especially after a titfuck. The same can be said about my butt. After getting fucked doggy it can be a very hot...
  9. Busty_Snowbunny

    Show me the boobs!

    I hope it's okay if I just share my profile picture over here as well... Feel free to comment. And if you have the time... please have a look at my profile and comment at my latest status over there, if you want to.
  10. Busty_Snowbunny

    How much do you love big, round soft tits? :)

    Obviously I like big, perky breasts - my own and someone elses.
  11. Busty_Snowbunny

    Confession Being groped by strangers

    First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession: I...
  12. Busty_Snowbunny

    Nomen est omen

    By reading my nickname or having a look at my profile picture you already have noticed that I'm a very slutty person. I enjoy the attention I receive because of my body. It fills my heart with joy knowing that my bust or my booty are making men hard when looking at me. So I gladly show what I...
Back
Top