Listing: Public Black dick fantasies

I just love how I feel when I'm with a beautiful Black man....his skin contrasting with mine. I can just stare as I'm up on my elbows, watching his cock moving in and out of me
 
I love Black Men, not just their cocks. There is a difference.

I don’t submit or subject myself to a faceless black penis. But to a Man.

There are Black Men I help out around their houses with chores, I’ll go by after work and help clean up, do laundry; wash dishes, sweep and mop. Sometimes it’s not just about the sex.

Yes the sex is fun. And I have gotten more and more involved and degrading and dominated in the sexual realm. But it’s important to remember that Black Man is more than just his cock.
 
I agree with what BoredMWF wrote. It's not just about their cock size - it's also about the way they treat a white woman in a certain and special way. I feel extra womanly when I'm with them, experiencing their unique energy. They know what they want and how to get it...
 

Trending content

Back
Top