Recent content by dandavis89

  1. dandavis89

    To the black teens...

    You're welcome but are we going to role play and finish the story
  2. dandavis89

    Here to dirty role play hit me up

    I love the dirty role play lots of detail and backstory ladies only please
  3. dandavis89

    To the black teens...

    I've followed you since the mall once on the subway surrounded by all these people I come up behind you reaching around I take you by the throat and pull you back towards me you feel my hand running up under your skirt between your thighs and I begin aggressively rubbing your crotch*you know you...
  4. dandavis89

    Bonded Gangbang

    Perfect
  5. dandavis89

    Pregnant and horny

    Hell yeah
  6. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    You have no idea
  7. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    Hottt
  8. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    That sounds hot
  9. dandavis89

    Cheating role play interracial

    Looking for lonely white ladies and girls that need a man in their life for a purely physical relationship message me for very detailed stories
  10. dandavis89

    Cheating role play interracial

    Oh you beautiful white ladies let me show you a real man come look me up what he doesn't know won't hurt him hehehe
  11. dandavis89

    Lonely wives come see me

    Looking for women who need a real man look me up
  12. dandavis89

    Female for detailed and articulate Male

    Hello little one you're such a cute little thing*slowly approaching you pulling you towards me I'll run my hand through your hair before leaning down and gently kissing you*
  13. dandavis89

    Sensual erotic tease

    Slowly approaching you looking you up and down before taking a handful of your hair gently pulling your head back I lean down and kiss your neck biting it licking it slowly you feel my hand run up your side cupping your breasts*tell Daddy you want it
  14. dandavis89

    A young woman’s first

    Would be my pleasure little girl
Back
Top