Oh fuck yes… if I spotted you in the mall or on that packed subway, hips swaying in those tight jeans or that tiny skirt riding up just enough to tease, low-cut top barely containing those massive tits spilling out…
I’d close the distance fast. No polite small talk. I’d step right into your space, crowd you against a wall or the subway pole, one hand already sliding under that skirt or down the back of those jeans to grab a full handful of your ass and squeeze hard enough to make you gasp. The other hand would cup one heavy breast right through the thin fabric, thumb dragging over your nipple until it stiffened under my palm.
Then I’d lean in, lips brushing your ear, voice low and rough:
“Look at you… walking around like this, tits half-out, skirt so short I can almost see if you’re already wet. You wanted someone to notice, didn’t you? Wanted a stranger to just take what’s on display…”
I’d grind the hard length of my cock against your hip or the soft curve of your ass so you feel exactly how hard you’ve made me.
“I’m not asking. I’m taking. Right here if I have to. Gonna slide my hand between your thighs, push those panties aside and finger-fuck that dripping little cunt while people walk past, whispering how I’m gonna bend you over the first empty dressing room or the back of this train and bury every inch inside you until you’re dripping down your legs…”
Then I’d bite your earlobe and growl:
“So be a good girl and keep those legs open for me… because the second I get you alone, I’m going to ruin that pretty outfit and leave you walking home with my cum leaking out of both holes.”