DeviantGirl Apr 2, 2026 Should I take it personally when the voices in my head have a discussion and exclude me!!??
DeviantGirl Mar 25, 2026 Today affords me the opportunity to remind people that the pfp isn’t me End of public message
DeviantGirl Mar 16, 2026 Couple of hints I’m not a marriage guidance counsellor I’m not a couples therapist Sort your own shit out
Couple of hints I’m not a marriage guidance counsellor I’m not a couples therapist Sort your own shit out
DeviantGirl Mar 13, 2026 To live you must risk it all - otherwise what are you but a collection of random molecules passing through the passage of space. Embrace Risk
To live you must risk it all - otherwise what are you but a collection of random molecules passing through the passage of space. Embrace Risk
DeviantGirl Mar 5, 2026 You are someone’s person - your smile, your laugh, your presence , your friendship.
DeviantGirl Feb 23, 2026 Your greatest satisfaction is in being better than them. Not out of spite or malice, but because you are.
Your greatest satisfaction is in being better than them. Not out of spite or malice, but because you are.
Just listen and see what gossip there is lol