Happy Sunday Funday, my gorgeous Peeps! My wise words today, "I'm good at 3 things: Fighting, Screwing, and reading the news. I've already done one of those today, so what's the other one gonna be, huh? *smooches*
Mmm the edge is what drives me to want to take the plunge. The throbbing pressure to jump into the wetness and feel free as I kick my legs open and closed cutting through the waves.
Thank you for your depth. I desire it Happy Sassday!
The trees have kept some lingering sun in their branches,
Veiled like a woman, evoking another time,
The twilight passes, weeping. My fingers climb,
Trembling, provocative, the line of your haunches.
My ingenious fingers wait when they have found
The petal flesh beneath the robe they part.
How curious, complex, the touch, this subtle art–
As the dream of fragrance, the miracle of sound.
I would like to say that my actions move in the direction of my dominant thoughts, however, admittedly they move in the direction of my submission.
Happy Sassday my delicious and intriguing Friends. *smooches and taps to dat ass*
Q: If fruits could be naughty, what do you think cherries would do?
A: Cherries would bounce around, flaunting their cute little butts, giggling, “Let’s get juicy and see who can shake it better!”


Reactions: Fukcster and Deleted member 1437867