D D Deleted member 1416061 Nov 8, 2024 Happy weekend beautiful lady!! Hope you are doing ok. hugs. Missing you guys
highimstorm Nov 5, 2024 Hello sista! Hope you've been doing well! Need to have a pickle party sometime lol
Heidiwil Nov 5, 2024 I choose you over & over, without pause or doubt, in a heartbeat [my per-son] especially when I need help dragging the body across the room.
I choose you over & over, without pause or doubt, in a heartbeat [my per-son] especially when I need help dragging the body across the room.
Heidiwil Nov 4, 2024 Touching someone w/out using your hands is more powerful & lasting Be the reason I cant shut my brain off this Moon Me Monday *smooches*
Touching someone w/out using your hands is more powerful & lasting Be the reason I cant shut my brain off this Moon Me Monday *smooches*
Heidiwil Nov 4, 2024 Amazing weekend. Walked into a party wearing my Lions sweatshirt on a day The Pac play the Lions. So much shit talk and my Lions roared!
Amazing weekend. Walked into a party wearing my Lions sweatshirt on a day The Pac play the Lions. So much shit talk and my Lions roared!
D D Deleted member 1414158 Nov 3, 2024 Heidi did you know? Wearing red is a silent way of shouting ‘I’m here scotty’…. Haha Have a great sundee fundee
Heidi did you know? Wearing red is a silent way of shouting ‘I’m here scotty’…. Haha Have a great sundee fundee
Heidiwil Nov 3, 2024 I want to keep my LoVe song post, but I must override it to say today is the LIONS versus the Packers!!! Thats all. I will be checked out
I want to keep my LoVe song post, but I must override it to say today is the LIONS versus the Packers!!! Thats all. I will be checked out
D D Deleted member 264383 Nov 2, 2024 Thought I swing by and say hallo ... to the Heidi whom have bring me and Freya lots of fun in her absence hope you are well have a good Saterday xx
Thought I swing by and say hallo ... to the Heidi whom have bring me and Freya lots of fun in her absence hope you are well have a good Saterday xx
D D Dogowar Nov 2, 2024 * Flops out on your wall couch* Forsooth, what light true yonder window breaks, it is the East, and Heidi is the sun.
* Flops out on your wall couch* Forsooth, what light true yonder window breaks, it is the East, and Heidi is the sun.

Reactions: Locket44, Bondagelover365 and Fukcster