RuaCloch Mar 28, 2025 I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! I’m going to hunt for frozen water. Take care and Be safe out there
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! I’m going to hunt for frozen water. Take care and Be safe out there
RuaCloch Mar 10, 2025 Closing in on the end of hard water fishing here. Ice is disintegrating rapidly. Come on open water!!! lol Take Care everyone!!!
Closing in on the end of hard water fishing here. Ice is disintegrating rapidly. Come on open water!!! lol Take Care everyone!!!
RuaCloch Mar 7, 2025 Rained all day yesterday and into the night. Woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow lolol Come on Mother Nature, get it together
Rained all day yesterday and into the night. Woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow lolol Come on Mother Nature, get it together
Heidiwil Feb 28, 2025 Hey YoU! Hope you are having an amazing start to your day! Felt the need to swing by and splash a bit of color on your wall. Happy Fri-Yay! Any plans this weekend?
Hey YoU! Hope you are having an amazing start to your day! Felt the need to swing by and splash a bit of color on your wall. Happy Fri-Yay! Any plans this weekend?