Heidiwil Sep 17, 2024 If U are valued, you will feel it. If U are cherished, you will know throughout the day. If someone's your person, that is Tease this day
If U are valued, you will feel it. If U are cherished, you will know throughout the day. If someone's your person, that is Tease this day
F F Fukcster Sep 16, 2024 My seal!!! https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-94dfeef6ed506d9c57b6d091fb83c446-lq
PlayfullDude Sep 16, 2024 As bad as suffering a loss today was, I can at least take comfort in a Cowboys loss.
Peach83 Sep 16, 2024 Heeeey gorgeous! You look like you are the absolute life of any party and a blast to be around
Heidiwil Sep 15, 2024 Im so grateful for good conversations, for like-minded people for Sunday Funday football, drinks and good food. I'm in love with this day
Im so grateful for good conversations, for like-minded people for Sunday Funday football, drinks and good food. I'm in love with this day
Heidiwil Sep 14, 2024 Who needs therapy when you have this place!? Self: you need to think bigger than you. FCN: you are but a mere bug splattered among the walls
Who needs therapy when you have this place!? Self: you need to think bigger than you. FCN: you are but a mere bug splattered among the walls
B Badass_Babe Sep 14, 2024 Gorgeous pic. One of these days I’ll be wearing my new glasses. A week from today
Heidiwil Sep 13, 2024 I NEED to learn, laugh, and . Throw some kink up in that & my life is solid. My pain is being surrounded yet alone. I still need to learn.
I NEED to learn, laugh, and . Throw some kink up in that & my life is solid. My pain is being surrounded yet alone. I still need to learn.
PlayfullDude Sep 13, 2024 That is a mighty fine picture.... can't say any more.... my mind is blown...... wow!

Reactions: Heather and Locket44