D D Dogowar Nov 22, 2024 Have I told you and @bunnyivy how happy I am you two are together? If not, then hey! I love you two are together lol
Have I told you and @bunnyivy how happy I am you two are together? If not, then hey! I love you two are together lol
MelancholyArtist Nov 21, 2024 I have issues. Your PFP reminds me of this. I think it's the smile. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_medium/0/77/236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg
I have issues. Your PFP reminds me of this. I think it's the smile. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_medium/0/77/236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg
D D Deleted member 1393515 Nov 21, 2024 You"ll be great, that's why they hired you, they think highly of you and trust you.
BunnyBeeHope Nov 21, 2024 Second day on the job. Due to absence I'm the most senior member of staff...what could go wrong!?
BunnyBeeHope Nov 20, 2024 Good morning all have a fantastic day! I forgot to say this when I woke up, bad bunny
BunnyBeeHope Nov 19, 2024 Goodnight lovely people. Have a fantastic night and sleep. I appreciate every single one of you
D D Deleted member 1406226 Nov 19, 2024 EVERYONE GIVE THIS INCREDIBLE WOMAN SOME CONGRATULATIONS RNNNN!!!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope Nov 19, 2024 First day of new job complete! Seems nice if not a bit daunting. Let's rock it. Good day and love to all
First day of new job complete! Seems nice if not a bit daunting. Let's rock it. Good day and love to all

Reactions: Dogowar and Wildflowers--