D D Deleted member 1406226 Dec 10, 2024 ♬⋆ you're my new religion, chemical addiction / baby we're just cursed romantics ⋆♬
D D Deleted member 1406226 Dec 9, 2024 udjdwjsjckdkqowoxoaoqpdlskxmsmqidockwmdmdkwowlcldvmfmwiaoxksmdmfkekxjwisjdjxkckekqlfkvemdmekfoekemfkdkfmwmdmfkdmfm
udjdwjsjckdkqowoxoaoqpdlskxmsmqidockwmdmdkwowlcldvmfmwiaoxksmdmfkekxjwisjdjxkckekqlfkvemdmekfoekemfkdkfmwmdmfkdmfm
D D Deleted member 1406226 Dec 8, 2024 my everything <3 the missing piece to my life. thank you so much for everything you are
D D Deleted member 1416061 Dec 8, 2024 Sometimes a little smile and acknowledgement can go far. Thank you for the smile. It’s much needed. Hugs.
Sometimes a little smile and acknowledgement can go far. Thank you for the smile. It’s much needed. Hugs.
D D Deleted member 1426601 Dec 8, 2024 I hope your work day is over soon! Thank you for the forum support today.
D D Deleted member 1416061 Dec 7, 2024 Love your filter posts. You look so cute and sweet. Matches your personality! Hugs.
D D Deleted member 1406226 Dec 7, 2024 "if you told me two off-center white women became friends, I'd say Scott Pilgrim was the reason" - me, today
"if you told me two off-center white women became friends, I'd say Scott Pilgrim was the reason" - me, today

Reactions: UnhingedDisaster, D_go and BunnyHope