Are you happy now? How much more bitchyness do you and your followers want to give out until your satisfied?….remember this is people’s life’s you people are affecting not just a name on a screen
Happy mega mega smiling Sunday…..have a fab day …remember try to take a moment to think of something that makes you happy and just sit and smile you can then join the Sunday smiles club hehehe xx
Fuuuck it’s flippin fantastic Friday woohoo ….have a fab day and night to you nice people xx….remember on a Friday it’s time to turn the volume up and dance that little bit more when your cooking your dinner hehe x
I just took a delivery at work and the guy said happy strawberry ice cream day ….i just politely laughed thinking is he alright hehe ….well guess what it is national strawberry ice cream day oh and hat day soooo get a hat on and eat lots of strawberry ice cream hehe x
Oh Monday morning my favourite lol ….damn that weekend went quick ….ah well before I know it Friday will be here again yay ….Hope you decent people have a lovely day x
Right time to say goodnight all ….thats another weekend done boooo lol …..remember everyone it’s a fresh new year …a chance to be nice to each other …..apart from the few that hate me which isn’t ever gonna change…we should all try to treat each other with the same respect as you would in real life x
Ooiii ooiiii me fucking ode mucka me ode china, how the fuck are yer?
Well I know how you are, I just thought I come post some shit on your profile haha
You know what thee say buster ‘smile and wave, smile and wave’…..
Tell yer what get your pfp back up on here and let’s talk about it, rise above these fuckers!!!
‘GET YOUR FUCKING ARSE BACK HERE NOW’!!
I’m here for ya, we’ll sort it out


Reactions: Ciara_19, Amelia24 and Deleted member 1278418