Listen I fucking hate drama. That said I do know we all suffer. Im going to tell ALL of you, if you "think" you want to disappear, you truly don't. When you leave and ghost someone, I know you are in pain. I get it!! I am here for you! That said, do NOT almost fall off the face of this earth because people like me hurt for it. Please stop doing that. PLEASE Message me first, ffs!
Sunday Funday it certainly has been! What a long time since there was solid fun group in main chat. All sharing. All speaking and just all around sexiness! I'm LoVin' it...like McDonald's says. =P Touch yourself extra today! Whoop Whoop
It takes just one great person to make me smile, to put a pep to my step and to simply sing music into my soul. It's pretty simple, really Find your person today and tell them what they need to hear. Happy Sassy Saturday my Saucy Friends!
Your love is art to my heart. Your mind is music to my ears and your body, well that just makes me drop to my knees. Happy Frisky Fri-Yay People! *smooches*

Reactions: Heidiwil