D D Deleted member 1406226 Jan 8, 2025 Je t'aime à l'infini. Tu fais en sorte que chaque moment d'éveil en vaille la peine.
BunnyBeeHope Jan 4, 2025 Today kind of sucks. Multiple bleeds on the brain. Lots of time immobile, bah. Just needed to rant somewhere
Today kind of sucks. Multiple bleeds on the brain. Lots of time immobile, bah. Just needed to rant somewhere
D D Deleted member 1406226 Jan 1, 2025 i didn't believe in god until I met you. I still don't, but that's not the point. unless you're god. which is where I think I'm going with this. thank you for being God <3 and the light of my life. can't wait to do 2025 with you
i didn't believe in god until I met you. I still don't, but that's not the point. unless you're god. which is where I think I'm going with this. thank you for being God <3 and the light of my life. can't wait to do 2025 with you

Reactions: BunnyBeeHope