Have an amazing day and
Happy Wetnesday!
When we don't want to, WE DO.
When someone says No, WE WILL.
When we feel we can't, WE most Certainly should!
be awesome.
Wearing red, both in profile pic (btw. Is that of Wednesday? As your hair's wet )and your recent pics.
Your most common emojies are lips, and Imp grinning...
And... tomorrow's Halloween!!
I cant see any media loading so its there or not?! If I write something amazing, like look at how tight these pants are, well just envision my naked previous pics and insert pants.
Never been one to count or care about my numbers here. I follow less than I should, I'm sure. I'm just bad at hitting that button. Now, if there was a favorite button, that's a different story. Some days, I want to wake up and just squeeze a great big hello right into you...
Happy Teasing Tuesday! I wish for every day to be Teasing this week!
I wonder what it would be like if every day this week, we all posted something on our page. Something for everyone to read and maybe just not feel lonely. Maybe the threads aren't for you, or maybe you dont post 8 million nudes like someone you know to help pass the time and feel fun about "herself"
Whatever it is, lets do something different this week, eh?

Reactions: Heidiwil