D D Deleted member 1225572 Apr 27, 2026 Only got to nap for about an hour maybe and when I woke up, no one had made me anything to eat! Had to do it myself ffs! Seriously , Mondays suck!
Only got to nap for about an hour maybe and when I woke up, no one had made me anything to eat! Had to do it myself ffs! Seriously , Mondays suck!
D D Deleted member 1225572 Apr 26, 2026 Julia Roberts with a pixie cut might just be the cutest thing that ever happened.
D D Deleted member 1225572 Apr 12, 2026 Luton Town, my adopted team, are at Wembley today in the EFL trophy final! Spurs will probably get battered but I'll be smiling if the Hatters take a trophy home. COYH!!
Luton Town, my adopted team, are at Wembley today in the EFL trophy final! Spurs will probably get battered but I'll be smiling if the Hatters take a trophy home. COYH!!