MelancholyArtist Aug 26, 2026 There's things I want to say, but typing is hard with a splint on a finger.
MelancholyArtist Aug 25, 2026 Breaking a finger has sure put a damper on all the things I wanted to do this vacation week.
MelancholyArtist Jul 28, 2026 Trying to find the thread where you post pictures of your younger self. Can't remember the thread name.
Trying to find the thread where you post pictures of your younger self. Can't remember the thread name.
MelancholyArtist Jul 17, 2026 Looking forward to the weekend. Because it ALWAYS rains on the weekend. That should knock down some of the smoke in the air.
Looking forward to the weekend. Because it ALWAYS rains on the weekend. That should knock down some of the smoke in the air.
MelancholyArtist Jul 15, 2026 Pretty sure I had a heat stroke yesterday hand-mixing thirteen 60lb bags of concrete for a stair landing.
Pretty sure I had a heat stroke yesterday hand-mixing thirteen 60lb bags of concrete for a stair landing.


Reactions: BunnyBeeHope and MelancholyArtist